Thursday, December 14, 2006

Whoooohooooo I've been scrapping!! I'm pretty excited that in between getting things ready
for Christmas that I've been able to find some time to scrap! Its a little easier with my afternoons free while both the kids are at school!
I have to say again how THRILLED I am with our weather right now! Today was almost 50 degrees (again) it rained for a little bit and we have NO snow on the ground!!! I just LOVE it!

Here are my latest layouts:
My Prince: I used a Fancy Pants swirly and painted it with
Gold shiney paint (I painted the Heidi Swapp letters too)
Basic Grey patterned paper, Prima flowers and a Heidi Swapp journaling spot.


















Our Idol:
I gotta admit I have a thing for Swirls right now!! :D
They are sooo cute and can be added to anything for that
pefect touch! I didn't use any patterned paper on this one, I just
didn't feel it needed any. Love the pictures!



















Papa:
I love this picture of Ciaara and her Papa! I used the Basic Grey gypsie line
of papers and letters I got from my secret sister Nicole at Memory Creators!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day :D

9 comments:

Heredia Family/Yvie said...

Love your Layouts. Enjoy your beautiful weather.

Dawn said...

Holly... you are hooked on swirlies... good for you :) your LOs are stunning babe, beautiful XX

Paula said...

Fabby layouts Holly, I love the swirlies too:). I'm off on my travels soon so wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a wonderful Christmasxx

Lala said...

Love the pages.. and love the swirlies myslef too!!

We are getting the warm weather too! Nice.. until we pay for it in march with blilzzards!! LOL

La-

Becky Heisler said...

Your layouts look fantastic Holly! I looove swirly's too. And about that weather we've been having.. I WANT SNOW!!!! LOL:(

Dawn said...

Hi Holly... wishing you all a very happy chrstmas and I hope santa brings you all verything you wished for XXX

Tonya said...

Happy Holly-days!!
bet you've never heard that one before :))

Lala said...

OK HOPING You had a wonderful Merry Christmas!! Have a super weeek!!

La-

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the layouts!