Friday, February 02, 2007



Happy Friday Everyone!! The weekend is almost here! We don't have much planned for the weekend, its going to be sooooooooo cold!! The high is -1 degree...yes thats right its going to be below zero all weekend!! YUCK! Noah has a birthday party he is going to on Sunday but besdies that I don't think we plan on leaving the house much.
SWING is a layout I did the other day..... I decided to use my flourish stamps since I haven't done much with them yet. I stamped the chipboard letters with them too, got that idea from Dawn!!
I've been in to use purple lately not sure why but here are couple of 6x6 layouts I did of Ciaara with extra pictures of layouts I have already done... both are in purple! lol Each of the kids has a 6x6 book and I love using that small size layouts!! Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some great LO's Holly :) Sorry you'll be cold this weekend - supposed to be warming up here - well, warm for us LOL Some friends coming over this evening, but nothing else planned, I may just have to scrap

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great LO's!! I would stay home, if it will be that cold...brrr! :)

.jessica jo. said...

hope you are staying warm this weekend!!! i refuse to leave my house!!!! bhurrr

cute layouts girlie!!!

Tonya said...

great stamp; i love purple too. brrrrrr, i thought 40 was cold!

Shannon Schafer said...

Beautiful layouts! I really love how Swing came out!!!