Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Tuesday!! First off here are a couple of my latest layouts. I love this one of Ciaara blowing bubbles I just love the pictures! This one of Noah I did for a Freaky Friday Challenge on Scrapfreak! We had to use an arrow for the challenge. Noah is too funny and has the same smile in almost every picture I take of him lol

This weekend was a fun one, I had my share of ups and downs from spilling a drink all over the table and falling flat on my back at the Metrodome (yes I only had one drink) to winning 4 tickets to a Twins game AND we get to go on the field to see the players take batting practice.
I guess it was worth it! The kids got their faces painted, they were thrilled!



Summer school has been taking its toll and we are all tired around here, the kids are having a harder time waking up (so am I) and they are taking their sweet time in the morning to eat breakfast and get dressed its amazing we got out of the house on time today. Its also so hard for them to go to bed at a decent hour when its still light out. Its supossed to be summer time for sleeping in and relaxing!!!! They aren't ready to give up yet though, playing with their friends is too important and Noah starts swimming lessons next week.
Fathers day was laid back around our house, we gave Nate his gifts (I still need to photo the album I made him) He wanted to watch the Nascar race and wanted pizza for supper. I took Ciaara with me and Nate and Noah jumped in the kiddie pool. After the kids went to bed Nate and I watched a movie together, Catch and Release. It was the movie he got me for Mother's Day. It was a good day.
Have a great rest of week, thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute layouts and pictures!

Tamara Wheeler said...

Holly, great layouts. Your kids look like they were having fun.

I've never been a summer school fan. Too much work for ME! lol

.jessica jo. said...

CUTE pictures!!!! love your layouts too!!! miss ya!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Cute layouts and picture. Glad the kids had fun at the game. Hope your fall wasn't to hard on you.