Monday, October 15, 2007

Sketch This #29

Have you stopped by Sketch This! and checked out the new sketch? Click HERE and check it out! We all would love to see your layouts if you used the sketch! Here is mine: We had a super busy weekend and I caught cold on top of it! YUCK!! We will have a busy week too--I need to unpack, I am babysitting for a girlfriend tomorrow (hope I feel up for it) and my mom and sister are coming down on Thursday for my Birthday on Friday!

I will be back tomorrow to post my new layout for Sketch This #30 that will be up tomorrow! See you then! :D

4 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I love your layout.
Have a great week!

Shannon Schafer said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!! Love this layout!!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love this sketch and your layout! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Vickie said...

Gorgeous LO. Hope you're feeling better soon. I've tagged you over on my blog. Vickie X