Saturday, December 15, 2007

Winter Pictures!

For the most part I hate this time of year, its so cold! You have to warm up your vehicle for 2o minutes before you go anywhere, you have to be bundled up! YUCK and its only December, usually we don't get this cold til January and February. I hope I don't have 2 more months of this.....

Occasionally though winter can surprise you! Things were so pretty here the other day.




Here is the layout I did for Sketch This 37!! Between working (yep I am still working for DH) and Christmas stuff around here I'm not getting much done but I am thankful for these sketches to keep me on track!

Only 10 more days until Christmas.......how ready are you?

8 comments:

bruinbr said...

yikes! 10 days only!? Who is ever ready for Christmas! :)

Beautiful pictures and gorgeous lo! :)

Carla said...

I love your winter pictures, they are so nice. I like the lay out that you did too.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love your pictures and the layout look great!

La- said...

Love those pictures.. and look at you going strong with the sketches!!

SuzyQ said...

Beautiful photos! That's what I love about the cold weather too!

Fantastic LO!

Dawn♥ said...

OH those frost covered photo's are gorgeous! I took some photo's here of the big frost we had. But no SNOW! And that's a lot of SNOW! I'm already for spring!

Love your LO's!

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

Hi Holly:)

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas. I hope you have a great few days.

Hugs
Paula
xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful photo's hun - I love days like that :D

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year xx