Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21 Sassy Sketch

Here is our sketch for March: I loved the sketch and couldn't wait to get to work, I printed some pictures and
nothing worked right for me. I was having trouble fitting two bigger pictures and then
3 smaller ones on top. I think because I scrap 8,5x11 it was just throwing me off. So I printed some more and decided to add another row of pictures. A sketch is a blueprint of course, a place to start, inspiration. Don't be afraid to make a sketch your own.
Here is what I ended up with:


I took the kids Summer Shopping yesterday and had so much fun.
We got shorts and tank tops and Ciaara got 2 skirts that are SO cute and summery.
I sure hope this weather holds out and summer is here before we know it!

3 comments:

BrendaB said...

I love the way you tweaked the sketch to fit an 8.5 x 11 page. Looks great!

Jen Mc said...

Great sketch - I'll have to give this one a go. Thanks, Holly!

Hope everything is well.

Martine said...

love the doodled scalloped edges and your punched out flower!