Monday, October 16, 2006

Here are my 2 latest layouts. I laugh everytime I look at Noahs, its so silly the way he hogs his whole bed. Hes really hard to sleep with, he kicks alot because he wants his space. I used Rob and Bob papers and stickers on his page with Sassafras Lass dot stamps around the photos and a Sassafras Lass Bracket stamp.
For Ciaara's layout I used Primas flowers, and my new Technique Tuesday stamps that I just got in the mail. Love them!
She is so cute and loves to wear fun "dress up" items!

Thanks for looking :)

5 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

cute LOs!!! Noah is so funny....Trev sleeps the same way!

Anonymous said...

just look at her cute bunny ears... bless em

Anonymous said...

Fab layouts Holly, and those photos, soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Holly, The acrylic stamps you are talking about are by Art Warehouse. Dana

Becky Heisler said...

hee hee I love that layout of Noah! Sometimes I find Zach all the way down at the opposit end of the bed. Ciarra looks to adorable too !!!