Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Layouts!!! I'd love to say I've been a scrapping fool, but I haven't. I haven't been scrapping much, just haven't had the mojo or the time really. This layout of Noah I did on Sunday but the other two are a couple weeks old.



Nates dad is coming here this weekend, we can't wait to see him! We are taking him with us to the Twins game on Saturday. We get to go on the field before the game to view batting practice. The kids hope we can meet some players and get autographs! It should be a good time.
Who knows if I'll update again this week...so just in case.....Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sanp Holly, not much time for scrapping here either! I hope your week is going well:)

Becky Heisler said...

Hey Holls! Great pages girl!! Zach is really into baseball right now, he would die to go to a "pro" ball game! We are going take him to a local game this Friday though... hope you have a blast!

.jessica jo. said...

awesome layouts girl!!!! have fun this weekend!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great LO's!!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)