Thursday, August 30, 2007

Addition to the Family!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nooooo I'm not pregnant, but we do have another baby in the family!




This is Tiger Gordon Lane. His name has meaning for the kids (Papa Ron can you figure it out?) They both wanted a name that would remind them of their Grandma.
He is sweet and cute and cuddley and the kids love him. We just got him last night, I am having lack of sleep issues from being outside so much last night---ARGH once for 40 minutes at 3:00 but he hadn't pee'd since we got home so I knew I needed to wait him out! I think its Nates turn to get up tonight! :)
This week has been all about getting ready for school. The kids got new haircuts,I finished school shopping, I'm washing it all and getting it put away. I can't believe they start back to school in the fall and that I'm going to be kid free all day! I have tears just typing it, I don't want my kids to be this grown up already :( gotta run now, I'm all teary :(

6 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Tiger is so cute!! Hugs...you will do great when the kids start school.

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is sooo cute Holly. I bet the kids will have loads of fun with him.

Becky Heisler said...

awww you're all teary ?? I too will be kidless for the first time in 5 years of staying at home ..but I am sooooo ready. I might shed a tear or two, but I am really happy about this! I am getting a seasonal job, so that will help the transition along I think.Hang in there, it'll be ok! And your new baby is sooooo stinkin'cute, CONGRATS !!! :)

Latharia said...

Oh, what a fluffy cute puppy!

BRANDY said...

Tiger is adorable, absolutely adorable. I trained Harley on potty pads. He was trained in 2 weeks and hasn't had an accident since. Keep scrapping those kids...that will keep them in your memory while they are in school.

Shannon Schafer said...

What a cute puppy!!! Good luck with the training. :)