Monday, March 19, 2007

Sorry it has been awhile!! I've had a busy week!!
Good News I can't wait to share: I made the next round of Scrap-Tastic's American Idol!!
WHOOOHOOO!! I am/was super excited to see my name!
We are down to 24 girls and the competition is TOUGH!!
The challenge was a tough one for me-- we had to make up a rap about scrapbooking!!
I used the Song "Baby Got Back" and changed up the lyrics to fit my love of Prima flowers!

My Mom came to stay the weekned with me while my Step-Dad went down to the cities with Nate for college hockey tournaments. My older sister also drove down on Friday and we all make some Easter cards and played games with the kids. My mom followed the kids to bed but my sister and I stayed up until 1 AM!!! WOW!!

My mom and I headed to the cities on Saturday for a day of shopping. When I say day, I mean the WHOLE day!!! We didn't get back home until 11:00 at night! The kids handled the long day very well and they each had 10 dollars to spend and had a great time picking something out for themselves. I got alot of stuff--- I had fun! I got a few new pair of capri pants.....I usually can never find any I like. Because I'm so short they never fit me right in the length so when I found a couple pair I liked I was thrilled! I also got a few new T-shirts and a pair of shorts for summer. We did stop at Joanns and although my mom walked out with a ton of new things I only got a couple of the Fiskars Clear Stamp sets-- they are sooo cute!!

Anyways, I have my next layout due for Scrap-Tastic tomorrow night and I have been working on my layout today. I hope to get it mostly finished tonight. If you could cross your fingers for me I'd appreciate it! Thanks so much, Happy Monday!!

5 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

love your layout!!!! glad you had a fun weekend with you mom & sister!!!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Congrats!Love the layout. Glad you had fun with your Mom and Sis. Good luck in the next round.

Barb said...

Hooray for whole day shopping trips!!!

Love the LO, too.

Kate said...

Congrats on making it to the next round! Awesome LO!

Latharia said...

Awesome LO -- love the huge sweeping scallops!!