Thursday, March 22, 2007

WHOOOHOOOO!!! I made the next round of Scrap-Tastic's American Idol!
There are 19 girls left and they are all great!

This was my layout for this week. It had to be a 2 page layout, we had to use 3 different techniques (I choose painting, inking and stitching) and have at least 5 pictures!
Love all these pictures of my smiling guy! :D

Nothing much new for the week, I'm LOVING the weather and can't wait for all the snow to be gone so we can play outside more!! The weather guy is saying 60 and sunny for Saturday, I can't wait!

My wishblade aslo showed up and I spent today getting it going! I did cut a word--whoooohoo!
I plan on playing with it more tomorrow. Right now I am in revamp mode in my scraproom to make room for it!! What a mess I have going!

I watched an All New Grey's Anatomy tonight and I'm super disappointed! I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched but...... (shaking my head here)

Anyways, Thanks for reading! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big congratulations on making the next round Holly, it's a fab layout!

And have fun with your wishblade:)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great layout! Congratulations on making it to the next round :)