Thursday, May 31, 2007




FINALLY a couple of layouts!! I've been having MAJOR scrappers block :( I struggled hard with creating both of these. I don't know whats wrong with me, I've never had my mojo blocked this bad! Hopefully I'm finding my way back to a normal scrap schedule.




The kids had their last soccer game tonight, it was soooo cute when they got their medals--they are soo proud of themselves! I am proud of both of them for playing and proud of my hubby Nate for taking the time to coach them! Ciaara was down a little that the only people that watched her this year (besides us) were Nates parents, and mentioned it again tonight (my poor girl)....last year everyone came to see Noah play.



Ciaaras last day of school is tomorrow, I can't believe it! I made a couple of gifts for her teachers.


I can't believe how much she has grown, her speech is so much better and she has really learned independence! She brought home an album today that he teacher made of her year and I cried.


Noah went on a field trip to the farm on Wednesday and got to milk a cow! He was thrilled!! He told me all about how a dairy works and what it was like to milk the cow, he even got to taste the milk. He also told me today that he made a card at school to send to the soldiers, He was beaming ear to ear with pride that a soldier would be reading his Thank You card.


We had a wonderful Memorial Weekend hanging out with new friends and going to a Twins Game!! We played games outside all of Sunday and had a wonderful BBQ. Monday was so fun watching the Twins kill Chicago 10 to 4.

Look what happens when I don't blog for a few days I ramble on and on! I think thats enough for now! Have a wonderful day, Thank for stopping by :)

6 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the layouts & the Teachers gifts, they will love it!

George will be so jealous of Noah, at his age he wants to milk a cow, I don't know why??? Crazy guy!

Glad you had a good Memorial week-end.

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Holly!
Sometimes it just takes pushing through those blocks . . .

Those teacher gifts are so dang cute!
Have a good weekend girl!:)

Anonymous said...

Great LOs Holly, you'd never know Mr. Mojo was on vacation ! C.

Anonymous said...

great LO's hun and I love the little jars you gave a make-over... have a great week :)

Anonymous said...

I love those bottles Holly, what a great idea for a gift! Hope you have a great weekxx

monica.coffman said...

LOVE that goofy layout and those cute bottles!