Sunday, March 02, 2008

SCRAPFREAK ROCKS!!

I spent the weekend scrapping with my friends at Scrapfreak. Scrapfreak celebrated their FIRST birthday with a BIRTHDAY BASH CROP! There was so many inspiring challenges and and games, I got all of this done:

This layout based on a sketch by Cherie at Sketches R Us:

A super cute album made out of a file folder!


A mini accordion album:




This cards challenge was for it to be interactive, so I made a shaker box out of the flower:


This card was based on a sketch by Tamara at Sketches! {by Tamara}:

This layout was to use the Freak Colors: Pink, Green, Black and Orange:


On top of these great projects inspired by Team Freak---I won at Bingo on Friday night and get to pick a paper line from the store AND I was also the GRAND PRIZE WINNER and won a 50 DOLLAR gift card to the Scrapfreak Store, I am SOOO EXCITED!!!
Thanks Monica and the rest of the girls at Scrapfreak---You all ROCK :D
PS..........if you haven't checked out Scrapfreak yet, stop on by and join in all the fun!!


9 comments:

rerama salju said...

This is soooo cute...really!!

Cathy said...

Holly, you kicked butt!!! Great job.

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Love all of your projects and congrats on the big win!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on winning bingo girl! :)

They do rock don't they! Everyone just cracks me up.

Awesome job on all your projects. :)

Smiles,
Wendy

Lisa said...

Wow, you got so much done! I love your work. Yes, Scrapfreak is awesome. Great job on all your projects. :) :)

-leafa mcbirdie said...

that's so AWESOME Hools! not only did you get a ton of awesome projects done -you won the grand prize so you can re-stock your stash!! Gotta love the Freak! :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love your layout and projects. Congrats on winning the Grand Prize!!!

Becky Heisler said...

Wowie girl you were busy !!! Congrats on winning !! wohooo!

La- said...

Awesome! You really did a great jobn this weekend! I wish I could have scrapped! Congrats to you on the winnings!!

La-