Sunday, September 03, 2006




Hi everyone! I am SUPER excited and I have something to share!
I LOVE using sketches-- like little blue prints to help spark my creativity.
I heard of Becky Fleck about a year ago and just love her sketches well I was
SOOOOOO lucky that she included these layouts in her September Newsletter!
I followed her sketch and I think the layout turned out great!
You can see her sketches and my layouts by clicking here:
http://www.pagemaps.com/images/newsletters/sept2006.pdf

I used pictures of our day at the zoo with our new friends Jordan, Jamison and Trevor!
It was such a great day! When I saw the sketch I new I had the perfect pictures for it!
Thanks to Sara and Jessica for letting me include their boys in my layout!

1 comment:

.jessica jo. said...

awesome LO girly! :) yeah on making it into the newsletter!!!!