Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My News.........

I am sooo excited to announce that I am going to be on the Design Team for One Heart...One Mind. I opened an email the other day from Cheryl Kanenwisher saying she came across my blog and liked my work. She said they are currently looking for fresh faces for the new design team they are building and if I was interested.

I, of course, said YES!! I filled out some paperwork and got an email today saying that she sent me out some product! I've looked at their website and their stuff looks wonderful, I know I own some of their rubons! I can't wait to sit down and play with it all!


I am sooo happy and excited for this opportunity!!

6 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

yeah congrats again!!! :)

Kathy Bishop (aka scrappinkat) said...

wooohooo CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such awesome news chicka!!!
Congratulations:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Holly... good for you :)

Anonymous said...

What fantastic news Holly, congrats to you!!! :D

Curtain Cleaning Richardson said...

Great reading tthis