Saturday, September 23, 2006




I had this layout floating in my head all morning- I think I had a dream about it, do any of you dream of scrapbooking?


This is the first "3 generation" picture we have had taken together-- we are going to have to start doing it at least once a year.



The journaling says "Ciaara, I hope you grow up knowing that I am not only your Mom but your friend. I hope we will share the same kind of relationship that I have with my Mom. You come from a line of strong, smart, loving women. I learned my strength by my moms strength and by her weakness. You will learn from both of us. I love my mom and look up to her and I feel that same love from you everyday. I am so lucky to have you both in my life.

3 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

great LO! you all look so much alike :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that layout Holly, such lovely journaling too. And yes, I dream about scrapbooking too, lol!

Anonymous said...

Morning Holly ... looking good over here :)