Friday, September 22, 2006

I've been tagged by Nicole , Jessica and Becky!!

The rules are : List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

That means I need 15 wierd things about me---YIKES I don't think I'm that weird!!

1: I can not sleep with out a fan on. My ears ring and I hear every little noise in the house.
2: I'm a really really picky eater.
3: I don't like to wear sunglasses much, although I like to buy them and prop them up on my head to hold my hair back.
4: I don't sleep in the same bed with me DH very often, he snores to much and I can't sleep.
5: My bedroom is ALWAYS messy!
6: I wear jeans almost every single day and own about 11 (or more) pair!
7: I LOVE reality TV
8: This goes along with my picky eater stuff... but I'd rather eat parts of a sandwich alone then in a sandwich.
9: I wear makeup every day even if I'm not going anywhere.
10: I think I have a pretty high-pitched voice.
11: I hate leaving message for people on answering machines/voicemail.
12: I talk WAY to fast!
13: I am afraid of bugs!
14: I HATE to clean and will bribe Nate to do the toilets.
15: I am a night owl and rarely go to bed before midnight.

I'm not really sure who I can tag-- I'll try Tonya and Cindy and Dawn from Memory Creators. I know its not 5 people but it will have to work!

1 comment:

.jessica jo. said...

Wow, thats alot of info! :) I had a hard time coming up with 5! LOL.